How To Write on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Can any CGL aspirants send pictures of their study rooms and routine?
Yes, Sure! My lovely wife takes care of my study table. She doesn't jumble my books and notes. I am grateful to her. A neat and tidy table helps me in studying for longer hours without interruption. I've started preparing 3 months back and aiming for few exams in coming time, SSC being one of them. Sharing a picture with her when she bought few plants for the study table in order to increase my productivity and positivity while I am at it. That was the only time I clicked few pictures of my study table. Since no offline coaching is available at this time and me being a newbie, also there is vast syllabus to cover, My approach has been little different. I have straightway jumped to online mock tests. I have attempted around 60–65 Full mock test of tier 1 and around 20 mocks test of tier 2 quants along with 5–6 English mocks test of tier 2. Adding few sectional mocks I have completed more than 100 mocks from TESTBOOK & GRADEUP during last three months. My score is yet not up to the mark. But it has certainly increased from 70’s to 140+ in recent tests in both tier 1 and tier 2 only by detail analysis of mocks . Although I still score 10–15 marks in GS but 40+ in Reasoning, Maths and English. I have struggled with time constraints more than the concepts. Finally I have picked Rakesh yadav class notes for Maths, SP Bakshi for English and Lucent for GK. These books are definitely filling the holes and connecting the dots. It's amazing to learn new tricks and rules everyday, But I am enjoying studying these books only because I've attempted so many mocks. Though it's been only a week, I'm certain to increase my score from 140+ to 180+ once I complete these books. I welcome all SSC Ninjas to comment on my strategy and enlighten me with their's. Thank you for reading.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Write On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Write On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Write On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.