How To Write on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
It's a pain to switch between pen tools when writing on PDF. Is there an app that allows me to write without switching tools?
There was one app..I forgot it's name, it was notebook something. There you could create a notebook(say diary) and write there, then you can save that as pdf. Here's something you can do. Install the app Fetch, there search for"notebook " and then search within similar apps. And as for free apps, you can download most paid apps via Blackmart if you don't freak out much about security.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Write On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Write On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Write On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Write on PDF: All You Need to Know
As far as I understand, the free version doesn't do much. Maybe the premium version would do better (though there hasn't been a lot of updates since the start of the application). So, you can download the app from the play store or from the developer website. Or you can go to Google play.