How To Write on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I write a multiple-pages document (A4) with HTML / CSS and save it as PDF?
While it may not be the kind of answer you're looking for, I'd argue that on a Mac, the easiest way is to open the HTML file in a web browser and choose to print it, then save it as PDF. On MacOS Yosemite. A very manual way, but very simple. I've worked with PDF on a few web projects, and there's a whole bunch of open source libraries for this purpose, in many languages—some are covered in the other answers. However, the question could use some details, such as if we're talking about applications or code libraries, manual or automation, bulk generation or not, and so on, as well as which platforms and devices we're targeting.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Write On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Write On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Write On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Write on PDF: All You Need to Know
If you have questions about your specific case, drop me an email (or tweet me).