How To Write on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
I need a textbook reader application that supports note-taking, searching, highlighting, and organizing books of any format (EPUB, PDF). Does this exist?
Well of course there is not just one but many PDF reader tools which you can use to highlight text and add notes to a PDF document. One such popular, easy to use and reliable PDF reader tool is Wondershare PDFelement. You can use PDFelement on Mac, Windows, iOS and Android based devices for highlighting text and adding notes which is basically called Annotation. In this answer I will list the steps on how to annotate PDF on iPad. So, here you go. Install and launch PDFelement app on your iPad first. After that select to import the PDF file that needs annotation. Once the PDF file is uploaded, simply tap on the "Markup" button. This will open up the PDF annotation tool menu. You can then make use of available tools to highlight text and add notes to your PDF document/file. After making all the annotations, simply save the PDF file by clicking “Save” button as shown in the below image.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Write On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Write On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Write On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Write on PDF: All You Need to Know
I hope this post helps to you to use the awesome PDF reader on iPad! Please leave your comment if you have a question.